Islamic Mahdi will come from Area Occupied by Old Assyrian Empire!
ISIS HAS ACTIVATED ASSYRIAN EMPIRE BLOODY TORTURE!
ISIS CALIPHATE IS PRACTICING PSYCHOLOGICAL WARFARE
July 7, 2014
Islamic Mahdi will come from Area occupied by Old Assyrian Empire!
ISIS Caliphate Is Now Rising within Area of the Old Assyrian Empire
ISIS Terrorists performing same acts of torture & murder as Assyria
And they’re Scaring the Arab nations out of their Minds by doing So
Jerusalem Has Trouble to the West, the North, the East & Internally
As it was true when Assyrian Empire troops encircled King Hezekiah
I have taught 30 years Antichrist would rise Inside Assyrian Territory
Now Within Assyrian Empire Territory Is An Expanding ISIS Caliphate
The God-man Jesus Christ at 2nd Advent Will Destroy Assyrian Mahdi!
See Exposition of Micah 5:1-9 Whole Numbered Prophecy Updates 62 to 69
ISIS CALIPHATE IS PRACTICING PSYCHOLOGICAL WARFARE
Begin Excerpt from Bible Lands and Cities
Psychological Warfare in the Ancient World
LACHISH: PSYCHOLOGICAL WARFARE
PSYWAR IN THE ANCIENT WORLD
Psychological warfare, or PSYWAR as it is now called, is not a modern invention. The ancient Assyrians were masters of the art.
Their strategy was four-pronged:*
*advance warning of their strength; the formidable army of the Assyrians hardly ever lost a battle, and anyone who faced them knew they had virtually no chance of winning
*continual vilification and insults directed at the citizens of a besieged town – like Lachish
*prominent display near the city walls of tortured, dismembered, disemboweled captives; decapitation was a mercy for any prisoner of the Assyrians records of the savage details of their victories, prominently displayed in their own palaces so that visiting envoys and ambassadors had to pass and see them.
The Assyrians had capable generals, well-trained soldiers, and excellent weapons. At the height of their power they were virtually invincible on the battlefield.
So if they invaded a country (like the little kingdom of Judah), and the inhabitants were not prepared to surrender, it was marginally safer for them to hole up in a fortified city and wait out the inevitable siege. This is what the people of Lachish tried to do.
Siege warfare, which involved the entire noncombatant population of the besieged town, was governed by a strict rule: before any hostile action, peace was offered in return for surrender to the besieging army. If this offer was refused, the town’s adult male population was liable to death and its property to confiscation.
HAVING THE PSYCHOLOGICAL EDGE
Even so, there was little chance of beating the Assyrians, since part of their power lay in their reputation – first for success, but also for dealing unmercifully with kingdoms who did not toe the line.
This gave them a psychological edge.
Assyrian kings used the inscriptions in their own palaces, and abroad, as a warning to foreign nations. They boasted that they destroyed all cities they took, and they often claimed to have killed entire populations.
WAR PROPOGANDA IN THE ANCIENT WORLD
These declarations had a deliberate public-relations purpose, as deterrents, warnings to anyone who even thought about rebellion or resistance.
According to these inscriptions, the most imaginative refinements of cruelty were reserved for cities resisting the Assyrians:
With battle and slaughter I stormed the city and captured it, 3,000 of their warriors I put to the sword; their spoils and their possessions, their cattle and sheep I carried off.
Many captives from among them I burned with fire, and many I took as living captives. From some I cut off their hands and their fingers, and from others I cut off their noses and their ears. I put out the eyes of many.
I made one pillar of the living, and another of heads, and I bound their heads to posts round about the city.
Their young men and maidens I burned in the fire, the city I destroyed,
I devastated, I burned it with fire and consumed it.
Another inscriptions says:
I took the city, and 800 of their fighting men I put to the sword, and cut off their heads. Multitudes I captured alive, and the rest of them I burned with fire, and carried off their heavy spoil.
I formed a pillar of the living and of heads over against his city gate and 700 men I impaled on stakes over against their city gate.
The city I destroyed, I devastated, and I turned it into a mound and ruined heap.
Their young men and maidens I burned in the fire.’
The Bible records that at the siege of Jerusalem, Sennacherib’s officer, taunting the Jews on the city, wall, assured them that they were doomed to ‘eat their own faeces and drink their own piss’ (2 Kings 18:27).
See Archive Exposition of Micah 5:1-9 in Following Prophecy Updates 62 to 69
Micah 5:2-6 – But thou, Bethlehem Ephratah, though thou be little among the thousands of Judah, yet out of thee shall he come forth unto me that is to be ruler in Israel; whose goings forth have been from of old, from everlasting.  Therefore will he give them up, until the time that she which travaileth hath brought forth: then the remnant of his brethren shall return unto the children of Israel.  And he shall stand and feed in the strength of the Lord, in the majesty of the name of the Lord his God; and they shall abide: for now shall he be great unto the ends of the earth.  And this man shall be the peace, when the Assyrian shall come into our land: and when he shall tread in our palaces, then shall we raise against him seven shepherds, and eight principal men.  And they shall waste the land of Assyria with the sword, and the land of Nimrod in the entrances thereof: thus shall he deliver us from the Assyrian, when he cometh into our land, and when he treadeth within our borders.
Begin Excerpt from Ynet News
Hamas in Gaza preferable to ISIS in Gaza
Op-ed: This is probably the worst timing to talk about interests shared by Israel and Hamas. The heart says ‘never,’ but what does the mind say?
July 4, 2014
On the eve of the discovery of the three kidnapped teens’ bodies, Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu presented his political and security-related doctrine to the citizens of Israel and the world. No more moves of response tailored for the needs of the hour, but an organized doctrine pointing to an intention to implement a consistent policy, step by step.
The regional developments, according to Netanyahu, require the erection of an efficient and reliable security fence along the Jordan River, both in order to combat dangers from the east and northeast and in order to effectively control the movement of the Palestinian residents living between the western security fence and the new eastern one.
The premise indicated in his speech is that the Palestinians in Judea and Samaria will get accustomed to this situation, whether due to lack of choice or because of simultaneous efforts to provide them with improved living conditions, a thriving economy and a certain degree of self rule, subject to Israel’s security needs.
Israel, according to Netanyahu, will continue its uncompromising battle against the terror led by Hamas and will claim prices which may be greater and harder, as long as it takes. At the same time, it will develop an initiated regional policy and team up with countries like Egypt, Saudi Arabia and the Gulf states, and will especially be loyal to Jordan.
In this framework, Netanyahu devoted a specific, unequivocal statement to Kurdistan, which is still a district in northern Iraq, and publicly declared his support for its political independence.
But there is no certainty whatsoever that this policy can be implemented. The Palestinian public in Judea and Samaria is starting to wake up, and the clashes developing between Jews and Arabs are multiplying and intensifying. Mahmoud Abbas’ control of his people is growing weaker, both because of his own failures and because in the past few months Israel has been operating against him both publicly and in other ways to force him to take the road we are outlining.
In this state of affairs, individuals and groups may initiate acts of revenge, some of which will be thwarted while the others will inflame the situation even more.
As it is clear that the Palestinian side will not be able to receive the suggested outline, Abbas will be forced to fight it or get out of the arena. The Palestinian Authority’s collapse will be an inevitable outcome.
On the regional level, the Kurdish move is filled with problems. Netanyahu made his comments shortly after US Secretary of State met with Massoud Barzani, the president of the Kurdish district in northern Iraq, and begged him not to push for the region’s independence. Netanyahu’s declaration pushes Israel one step further away from its American friend and joins other moves of estrangement from its ally.
The Israeli move likely aims to encourage the establishment of a Kurdish state in territories where significant Kurdish publics live. We are talking about a future annexation of lands from northern Iran, Turkey and Syria to the new state. There is no idea which is further away even from Russia’s policy on this issue.
The case of a strong regional opposition to the establishment of a Kurdish state, I doubt that Israel, with all its abilities, will be able to carry the responsibility for the move on its shoulders. Let us just mention that during the Yom Kippur War, Israel had hoped that the Kurds would open a front against the Arabs in northern Iraq, but that hope was shattered.
Netanyahu also spoke about the radical Islamic forces – ISIS – which are moving fast towards Baghdad. He likely wrapped them in the same bundle with Hamas, but that’s not the case. Hamas is the most bitter and efficient rival of ISIS.
Khaled Mashaal declared Wednesday that Hamas was interested in maintaining its agreements with Israel which ended the two recent rounds – Operations Cast Lead and Pillar of Defense. Hamas in Gaza is preferable to ISIS in Gaza.
This is probably the worst timing to talk about the interests shared by Israel and Hamas, as we mourn the teens killed in a despicable murder. The heart says “never,” but what does the mind say?
Efraim Halevy is a former head of the Mossad.
The Extinction Cycle a.k.a. the Biblical Great Tribulation Period
The following information is generally being placed on the bottom of some of the pages in which are being renamed and reworked. The goal is to help any visitor to better understand the overall theme of the End Times Biblical Teaching of the Great Tribulation Period, etc. It is not to overwhelm the page or the viewer, but to capture your attention, as some viewers only visit one page or many just a few and then move on, never to return again. Maybe with this material, you will understand how, then the why of the method. This bottom information material was created on June 4, 2022 and I may add a few more notes of time to time, which will appear on some pages, but not others. Most recent updates added to this page was on June 14, 2022.
When the coming Extinction Cycle a.k.a the Biblical Great Tribulation Period actually begins with the Great Earthquakes; Massive Volcanic Eruptions; Tsunamis on a Global scale; a Comet hits the earth; the Magnetic Field weakens and allows Comic Lightening to strike the earth; and all the World Governmental, Corporate Business and Mainstream Religious Leaders, including all of the so called powers-that-be fail to provide Truthful answers; how are the almost 8 billion masses of humanity going to feel, when their lives are about to vanish away?
It is going to be so amazing when these events begin to unfold and the people who present themselves as Leaders of People, (great and powerful), become nothing but mere frighten helpless creatures of earthen clay.
- 01B GeologyHub YouTube 2021 Links
- 01B GeologyHub YouTube 2022 Links
- 02 Sermons on BibleSermonsMP3.org
- 03 Sermons on BibleSermonsMP3.com
- Earthquake News 2011
- Earthquake News 2012
- Earthquake News 2013
- Earthquake News 2014
- Earthquake News 2015
- Earthquake News 2016
- Earthquake News 2017
- Earthquake News 2018
- Earthquake News 2019
- Earthquake News 2020
- Earthquake News 2021
- Earthquake News 2022
- 01. Dead Sea Earthquakes 4.0+
- 02. Dead Sea Earthquakes 5.0+
- 03. Israel Earthquakes 4.0+
- 04. Israel Earthquakes 5.0+
- 05. Middle East Earthquakes 5.0+
- 06. Middle East Earthquakes 6.0+
- 07. Middle East Earthquakes 7.0+
It’s interesting to see the Earthquakes in the Red Sea area and in the Gulf of Aqaba; as this region will be where the Tongue of the Egyptian Sea is pushed west into Egypt and it will be a single land mass during the Millennial Reign. The Euphrates River will be diverted southwestward across the Palmyrides Mountain Belt; into the Jordan River and flow out the Gulf of Aqaba. This newly formed River will connect with Ezekiel’s’ Spring and the many other springs that will be created along the eastern escarpment from the Temple Mount.
- 08. Gulf of Aqaba
- 09. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gulf_of_Aqaba
- 10. Gulf of Aqaba Images
- 11. https://biblehub.com/isaiah/11-15.htm
- 12. https://biblehub.com/parallel/isaiah/11-15.htm
- 13. https://biblehub.com/commentaries/isaiah/11-15.htm
- 14. https://biblehub.com/parallel/revelation/16-12.htm
- 15. https://biblehub.com/parallel/zechariah/14-4.htm
- 16. https://biblehub.com/parallel/zechariah/14-5.htm
- 17. https://biblehub.com/parallel/zechariah/14-8.htm
- 18. https://biblehub.com/parallel/zechariah/14-10.htm
After the Great Tribulation Period has ended; the Millennial Reign will begin and all the Islamic nations that were part of the attack upon Israel will be required to send a representative to Israel to worship the King Jesus Christ in the Temple or it could actually mean: the masses of people from these nations. If they do not come, then the Lord will cause the Rain to cease; otherwise, forcing then to come to Jerusalem to worship the King Jesus Christ in the Temple on a yearly basis. It is also possible, these masses of people; who were and may still be: followers of Islam will be forced to buy food produce from Israel, throughout the Millennial Reign.
Zechariah 14:16: And it shall come to pass, that every one that is left of all the nations which came against Jerusalem shall even go up from year to year to worship the King, the LORD of Hosts, and to keep the Feast of Tabernacles.
- 19. https://biblehub.com/parallel/zechariah/14-16.htm
- 20. https://biblehub.com/parallel/zechariah/14-17.htm
Here are some more Earthquake Links in the Saudi Arabia area. You can clearly see the Earthquakes in the Gulf of Aqaba and the Red Sea.
- End Times Joel ch 2 vs 28 to 3s ch 2 vs 14 to 21
- End Times Luke ch 17 vs 24 to 37 Days of Noah
- End Times Luke ch 21 vs 15 to 11 Sign of Thy Coming
- End Times Luke ch 21 vs 24 to 28 Son of Man Coming
- End Times Mark ch 13 vs 1 to 8 and vs 10 Sign of Thy Coming
- End Times Mark ch 13 vs 14 to 20 Great Tribulation
- End Times Mark ch 13 vs 24 to 27 Coming of the Son of Man
- End Times Matthew ch 13 vs 24 to 30 Wheat and Tares
- End Times Matthew ch 13 vs 34 to 43 Wheat and Tares
- End Times Matthew ch 24 vs 1 to 8 and vs 14 Sign of thy Coming
- End Times Matthew ch 24 vs 15 to 28 Great Tribulation
- End Times Matthew ch 24 vs 29 to 31 Son of Man Coming
- End Times Matthew ch 24 vs 32 to 35 Parable of the Fig Tree
- End Times Matthew ch 24 vs 36 to 44 Coming of the Son of Man
- End Times Revelation ch 6 vs 1 to 8
- End Times Revelation ch 6 vs 12 to 17
- End Times Revelation ch 6 vs 9 to 11
- End Times Zephaniah ch 1 vs 14 to 18
- Revelation 1st Trumpet and 1st Vial
- Revelation 2nd Trumpet and 2nd Vial
- Revelation 3rd Trumpet and 3rd Vial
- Revelation 4th Trumpet and 4th Vial
- Revelation 5th Trumpet and 5th Vial
- Revelation 6th Trumpet and 6th Vial
- Revelation 7th Trumpet and 7th Vial
- Seven Trumpets of Revelation 1st Trumpet Rev ch 8 vs 6 to 7
- Seven Trumpets of Revelation 2nd Trumpet Rev ch 8 vs 8 to 9
- Seven Trumpets of Revelation 3rd Trumpet Rev ch 8 vs 10 to 11
- Seven Trumpets of Revelation 4th Trumpet Rev ch 8 vs 12
- Seven Trumpets of Revelation 5th Trumpet Rev ch 9 vs 1 to 12
- Seven Trumpets of Revelation 6th Trumpet Rev ch 9 vs 13 to 21
- Seven Trumpets of Revelation 7th Trumpet ch 11 vs 14 to 19
- Seven Vials of Revelation 1st Vial Rev ch 16 vs 2
- Seven Vials of Revelation 2nd Vial Rev ch 16 vs 3
- Seven Vials of Revelation 3rd Vial Rev ch 16 vs 4
- Seven Vials of Revelation 4th Vial Rev ch 16 vs 8 to 9
- Seven Vials of Revelation 5th Vial Rev ch 16 vs 10 to 11
- Seven Vials of Revelation 6th Vial Rev ch 16 vs 12 to 16
- Seven Vials of Revelation 7th Vial Rev ch 16 vs 17 to 21
- Seven Vials of Revelation Rev ch 15 vs 1 and 6 and 7 and 8 Rev ch 16 vs 1
- 01. Earthquakes 5.0+ for Italy
- 02. Earthquakes 6.0+ for Italy
- 03. Earthquakes 7.0+ for Italy
- 04. List of earthquakes in Italy
- 05. UnderStandingItaly.com
- 06. VolcanoDiscovery.com for Italy
- 07. Volcano Images for Italy
- Volcano News 2011
- Volcano News 2012
- Volcano News 2013
- Volcano News 2014
- Volcano News 2015
- Volcano News 2016
- Volcano News 2017
- Volcano News 2018
- Volcano News 2019
- Volcano News 2020
- Volcano News 2021
- Volcano News 2022
Here are some Excellent Videos on a Weekly basis about Volcanic Eruptions:
- 01. This Week in Volcanoes; Oct 31, 2021
- 02. This Week in Volcanoes; Nov 7, 2021
- 03. This Week in Volcanoes; Nov 14, 2021
- 04. This Week in Volcanoes; Nov 21, 2021
- 05. This Week in Volcanoes; Nov 28, 2021
- 06. This Week in Volcanoes; Dec 5, 2021
- 07. This Week in Volcanoes; Dec 12, 2021
- 08. This Week in Volcanoes; Dec 19, 2021
- 09. This Week in Volcanoes; Dec 26, 2021
- 10. Volcano News Year in Review; Dec 31, 2021
- 11. This Week in Volcanoes; Jan 2, 2022
- 12. This Week in Volcanoes; Jan 9, 2022
- 13. This Week in Volcanoes; Jan 16, 2022
- 14. This Week in Volcanoes; Jan 23, 2022
- 15. This Week in Volcanoes; Jan 30, 2022
- 16. This Week in Volcanoes; Feb 6, 2022
- 17. This Week in Volcanoes; Feb 13, 2022
- 18. This Week in Volcanoes; Feb 20, 2022
- 19. This Week in Volcanoes; Feb 27, 2022
- 20. This Week in Volcanoes; Mar 6, 2022
- 21. This Week in Volcanoes; Mar 13, 2022
- 22. This Week in Volcanoes; Mar 20, 2022
- 23. This Week in Volcanoes; Mar 27, 2022
- 24. This Week in Volcanoes; Apr 3, 2022
- 25. This Week in Volcanoes; Apr 10, 2022
- 26. This Week in Volcanoes; Apr 17, 2022
- 27. This Week in Volcanoes; Apr 24, 2022
- For current links go to the front page: 01 A Home Page
- 01.Video Link: Volcanic Fire
- 01. The Volcano which Flooded Oregon with Lava; Jan 29, 2022
- 01a. Apolaki Caldera; Mar 4, 2022
- 01b. The Flood of Lava Which Covered Nortern Canada; Mar 14, 2022
- 02. Volcano
- 03. Deccan Traps
- 04. Flood Basalt
- 05. Volcanic Plateau
- 06. Lava Field
- 07. Chilcotin Group
- 08. Columbia River Basalt Group
- 09. Ethiopia-Yemen Continental Flood Basalts
- 10. North Atlantic Igneous Province
- 11. Deccan Traps
- 12. Caribbean large igneous province
- 13. Kerguelen Plateau
- 14. Ontong-Java Plateau
- 15. High Arctic Large Igneous Province
- 16. Paraná and Etendeka Traps
- 17. Karoo and Ferrar Provinces
- 18. Central Atlantic Magmatic Province
- 19. Siberian Traps
- 20. Emeishan Traps
- 21. Vilyuy Traps
- 22. Southern Oklahoma Aulacogen
- 23. Arabian-Nubian Shield
- 24. Mackenzie Large Igneous Province
- 25. Flood Basalts
- 26. Flood Basalts Images
- 27. Flood Basalt from Britannica
- Continental flood basalts.